Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Great Canadian Soap Company

We stopped here and watched their video...it was very interesting how the ingredients from their soaps differ in what we have available to us off the shelf - that is passed off as being "soap". It's the milk from their goats that gives everything they make its outstanding moisturizing and cleansing quality. I bought a small sample to try and ended up going back for "lots" more! I couldn't believe the difference it made on my skin - instantly in the shower. I washed my face without closing my eyes and it didn't burn at all. Also, the first time I put on lotion after showering and wished I hadn't.....you feel cleaner and softer with just using the soap. They were in the process of moving their house to the back of their property so they would have room for tour buses to park. We found a lot of the businesses are right on the owner's property scattered throughout the countryside.

No comments: