Saturday, July 16, 2011

6/27/11 - PEI Preserve Company

Gads, I haven't posted for almost a week.....at this posting rate I'm getting farther behind every day....would like to get caught up, but doubt that's going to happen since there is so much to go see and do. (today is 7/16/11...so you can see how far behind I am)! The Adventure Caravan that we saw in Carquet is also in this KOA park in Cavendish, PEI. Our first outing today was to the Prince Edward Island Preserve Company. Pat and Richard in their kilts!

2 comments:

Cheesey Whiz said...

This is the place we told you about that we had stopped on our tour. We brought home lots of preserves and are still enjoying them. Did you get greeted by the owner in his kilt?

Cheesey Whiz said...

Oops, you have to be wondering who Cheesey Whiz is!! It's me...Judy Nelson. Haha. This is my name on our family blog and I see it is the one that carries to other blogs...wierd!